Pages...

Friday, January 7, 2011

I haven't forgotten

 First, let me wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !! I can't believe its been sooooooo long since my last post. I have so many new recipes that I have done, for the Holidays and what not. Some were a success and some, not so much... It is going to take me a while to get everything ready to post, but it will be worth the wait. In the mean while, I have a few things I've fallen in Love with that I wish to share, and hopefully in the future I will have more of these...
 I have been inspired by a Beautiful Blog by a Lady named Yvonne at Stone Gable, I will be adding a little link to her place on the side and I urge all of you to go visit...
 Another place I go to daily is a blog by Heather Bullard, I really wish that some day my photos will be half as Beautiful...
 

 Last but certainly not least There is a Magical Place Called Tartelette I am absolutely in Love with Everything Helen does and its just a small snippet of what has inspired me lately
  
  Hopefully these will provide you a little bit of inspiration like they have for me, and I will be looking forward to showing you what I have been up to lately...
 With Love,
  Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment